Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
You must agree to these Terms and Conditions to purchase tickets. Moshtix may, without notice, invalidate any tickets that are believed to be in breach of these terms and conditions, and no refund, replacement or compensation will be offered.
Live at the Smokehouse – Terms and Conditions
1. All attendees will be required to sign-in via our Covid Safe app. You must agree that you do not have COVID-19, are not awaiting test results for COVID-19, been in a designated COVID hot spot, traveled internationally in the last 14 days, or otherwise have reason to suspect or have any symptoms of COVID-19, before entering the venue. If at any time during the event you experience symptoms you must report to our staff immediately. You agree at all times to abide by Government regulations on social distancing, whilst awaiting entry to the event, attending the Event, and exiting the event. All bags/containers will be subject to a full search. No outside food or drink (including alcohol) is allowed inside the venue. Sealed water is allowed.
2. If the event cannot take place, due to circumstances outside our control, including but not limited to, acts of God, fire, natural disaster, flood, council or government order, terrorism, war, global pandemic, COVID-19, or cancellation by the Venue then you will be entitled to a refund, provided you follow the emailed instructions within a 14 day period. Refunds will not be provided automatically. If the event is canceled by Fat Apple Event Co. due to a force majeure event, tickets will automatically be transferred to a new date to be communicated to you through moshtix via your nominated email address and social media.
3. Your electronic ticket is your ticket to the event and must be presented at the event entry to gain entry. Your ticket will be emailed to the email address specified during booking as either a PDF attachment or Passbook link once your credit card has been successfully charged. If you do not receive your ticket(s) you can log in to your moshtix account to either re-send or download a copy. Otherwise, please bring photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s) to the event entry gate. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised resale, on 3rd party websites such as eBay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the ticket bearer may be refused admission.
4. You may either (A) nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE barcoded ticket, everyone must arrive at once in a group. OR; (B) You may Nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and DATES OF BIRTH (where required) and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone. In this case, everyone in your group must also arrive in a group at the same time. Each ticket will be emailed separately to the nominated email address.
5. Attendees must remain seated at all times, unless getting food, going to the bar, or the toilet. This is a seated event – BYO Deckchair. Stage diving, crowd surfing, and moshing are strictly prohibited.
6. Live at the Smokehouse is an all-ages event but any children under 18 years must be under the strict supervision of a parent at all times. ID will be checked upon entry and must be held at all times during the festival. This is a licensed event.
7. The event organisers reserve the right to move the festival location/venue, and/or add, withdraw, or substitute artists or pitmasters at any time without notice.
8. The right of admission is reserved by the event organisers for any reason deemed unsuitable by management including, but not limited to, intoxication, poor behavior, unsuitable attire, gang paraphernalia, and not adhering to covid-safe regulations or directions from staff, security, or management.
9. Any tickets purchased in excess of the event ticket/transaction limit may be canceled at the discretion of moshtix or the event organiser. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, however, you can onsell your tickets through www.tixsupport.moshtix.com.au
10. Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which are inclusive of GST. All tickets and products listed on www.moshtix.com.au are priced in Australian dollars. All tickets and products listed on www.moshtix.co.nz are priced in New Zealand dollars.
11. No refunds will be given for poor weather. Please note this is an outdoor event. The event will run even in the event of bad weather unless it is deemed the safety of patrons and artists are in danger. Live a the Smokehouse reserves the right to reschedule the event and change locations.
12. A list of general rules will be available to you before entering, including noise restrictions, emergency numbers further terms and conditions.
13. Moshtix provides this ticketing service on behalf of the event promoter/venue/event organiser.
Fat Apple Event Co. Pty Ltd Trading as Live at the Smokehouse
ACN: 670 869 741 is an Australian based company specialising in unique events and experiences.
All Correspondence to: 6/74 Clarence Street, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444, Australia
Questions? Email: [email protected]